JBL Technologies is always looking for experienced qualified individuals to join our team! With over 1000 clients nationwide JBL Tech can provide the advanced career opportunity for the telecom minded individual. If you like working in the fields of Telecom Service, Cabling & Wiring, Data Networking, Tele-cloud System Information, Enterprise Level Business Phone Systems, Upgrades or Emergency Business Phone Service? Then a career at JBL technologies is for you!
LATEST JOBS OPENINGS
Toshiba/Avaya/Nortel and NEC Technicians preferred
Compensation based on technical certification and experience
Communication Manager and CMM
Session Border Controller
Networking Suite (VSP 9K, 7K, ERS 48xx)
Legacy Nortel SL100/CS1000
Univerge Contact Center
PURPOSE AND SCOPE
- Perform installations for telecommunication systems; service and maintain customers’ systems with accuracy and in a timely manner.
- Provide quality customer service in a professional manner and coordinate effectively with other departments to ensure quality service delivery (internal and external customers).
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Performs installations for telecommunication systems; service and maintain customers’ systems with accuracy and in a timely manner. 70%
Provides quality customer service in a professional manner and coordinate effectively with other departments to ensure quality service delivery (internal and external customers). Directs customers and the public to appropriate staff members when necessary to resolve issues for them. 20%
Meets on a regular basis with the Technical Operations Manager and/or President and coordinates the planning and reporting necessary for the successful operation of this department. 5%
Performs other work assigned for departmental responsibilities. 5%
High School Graduate or GED and/or technical college or trade school
One (1) Year customer service, electronics, or technology experience
Low-Voltage Cabling Experience
Toshiba, Avaya, Nortel, or NEC Certifications
- Three (3) Basic Vendor/Industry Certifications
- Works with direct supervision
Display Proficiency in:
- Small Business and/or Enterprise competencies
- Cable installations for voice and data communication systems
- Reading blueprints, floor plans, and cut-sheets
- Five (5) Vendor/Industry Certifications
- Works with limited supervision
- Display Proficiency in Technician and:
Telecommunications Project Manager
- The activities will include rollout of new technology, capacity additions, optimization, and preventative maintenance across CORE Networks and Access Networks.
- Project Management methodologies as related to Telecommunications wireless network architecture, deployment, circuit order provisioning and migration processes.
- Must have previous network experience: LTE, 4G, WiMAX, 3G CDMA, EVDO, T1, RAN, CORE, RF.
- Incumbent needs to have the ability to develop project schedules and oversee internal work activities necessary to meet project objectives within schedule, scope, and cost.
- Experience with change management, process analysis, data analysis/trending, issue resolution and excellent MS EXCEL (vLookups, hLookups, Pivot Tables, Macros and Data Manipulation) skills are required.
- Ideal candidate will have experience in deployment and managing a geographically diverse team with the following technologies: LTE, 4G, WiMAX, 3G, CDMA, EVDO, T1, RAN, CORE and RF.
- Overall responsibility to achieve the project goals with respect to plans, risk, resources, time and budget, and for the progress of the project.
- Generates project reports including status, risks, issues and action items.
- Lead responsibility for activities relating to planning, scheduling, execution, budgeting and forecasting.
- Ensures compliance with all guidelines under the Project Management Office Change Management activities.
- Resource management of matrixed project team.
- Understand and assure quality standards are met on assigned deliverables.
- Possess expert understanding of project methods and processes.
Telecommunications Project Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in a Technical Field and 5 to 7 years.
- Wireless Network Deployment experience:
- LTE, 4G, WiMAX, 3G, CDMA, EVDO, T1, RAN, CORE and RF.
- Wireless network systems engineering knowledge (includes CORE, Access, and RF knowledge).
- Excellent communications, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills.
- Flexible person with the ability to manage stressful situations and adapt to changing environments.
- Demonstrates capacity for taking ownership of issues and working them through to resolution.
- Takes a logical and orderly approach to analyzing problems, organizing work and planning actions.
- Ability to work with people with various backgrounds.
- Identifies needs of both internal and external customers and meets or exceeds their expectations.
- Strong Excel and Power Point skills.
We are currently looking for a full-time Territory Sales Representative to join our client’s field marketing team who will be working on an exciting new telecommunications project! The ideal candidate for this role will be dynamic, personable, and a driven self-starter with the ability to prospect sales opportunities.Purpose of Position:
As a Territory Sales Representative, you will be primarily responsible for maximizing new business development & sales of telecommunication services throughout an assigned territory.
By executing door to door field marketing campaigns on behalf of each client you will take part in:
Training and Demonstration
- Training and educating potential customers on the functions and benefits of each client service offered
- Demonstrating key features and translating them into benefits for the consumers
- Delivering marketing messages to clients (new and existing)
- Driving sales through lead generation
- Identifying areas of opportunity
Customer Service and Relationship
- Providing basic support on new customer inquiries
- Maintaining relationship with key customers and partners
- Follow up on leads and inquiries
- Build customer relationships
Administration and Communication
- Manage internal communication
- Providing call reports and feedback on regional business conditions to management team
Do you have the following qualifications?
- Strong understanding of the fundamentals of sales – previous sales experience is a strong asset
- Previous experience working in telecommunications is considered an asset
- Must be able to adapt communication to the various audiences based on the field environment
- Extroverted, Motivated & Confident working with people; magnetic personality
- Able to work in a fast- paced environment; high energy
- Completed post-secondary education or combination of experience preferred
Servicing Southern California, Arizona and Nevada For over 40 Years!
Orange County – Los Angeles County – San Diego County – Ventura County – Riverside Count -San Bernardino County